Sol Nessebar Resort is an impressive all-inclusive beachfront resort embraced by the greenery of a natural park and overlooking the sea. The exclusive resort is only 20 minutes away from Burgas airport, close to the cosmopolitan resort of Sunny Beach and only 5 minutes away from the ancient town of Nessebar – a historical small sea town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Sol Nessebar Resort is a luxurious hotel complex with a total of 990 spacious rooms and 71,297 sq.m. of total GBA and comprises the 5-star hotel Sol Nessebar Palace (361 keys) and the two 4-star hotels – Sol Nessebar Mare (342 keys) and Sol Nessebar Bay (287 keys). The Resort’s guests could enjoy the peaceful greenery of the Resort’s park, fascinating opportunities for sport activities, (including 3 outdoor tennis courts, volleyball, basketball and mini-football playgrounds), the brand new Aqua Park for both adults and kids, diversity of excellent food and enthusiastic service.
Rooms & Suites
Sol Nessebar Resort provides a total of 990 spacious, comfortable and fully-equipped rooms, of which:
- 941 double rooms;
- 37 junior suites (in Sol Nessebar Palace);
- 12 apartments (family rooms).
Restaurants & Bars
Sol Nessebar Resort offers diversity of dining options in its 3 main restaurants, one a-la-cart restaurant, 4 specialised restaurants and 8 bars:
- The three main restaurants serve extensive all-inclusive buffets in each of the three hotels, offering a wide range of traditional Bulgarian and international cuisine, theme corners, beverage buffets (coffee, tea, non-alcoholic drinks, local wine and beer);
- A-la-carte restaurant in the Sol Nessebar Palace;
- Osteria Del Golfo – traditional Italian restaurant, offering tasty specialties for dinner;
- Der Biergarten – typical German specialties;
- Taperia Malecon – delightful Spanish bar, offering cold and hot tapas, traditional Spanish sangria and Cuban cocktails in the evenings;
- Paellador Levante - in the Resort's green park, offering traditional paella for lunch and dinner;
- Umi Japanese Bar – sushi corner, offering sushi rolls and tempura for a late snack;
- 3 Lobby bars in each hotel;
- 2 Pool bars;
- Animation bar in Sol Nessebar Palace;
- Beach Bar Embarcadero – open bar, located at the beachfront. Refreshing drinks all day long and variety of hot Italian style sandwiches (Panini) for lunch.
Sport & Entertainment Facilities
- 3 indoor pools, 4 outdoor pools with towel and sunbed service and 1 kids’ outdoor pool;
- Sol Nessebar Resort Aquapark - available to all guests of the Resort. Featuring 6 different waterslides (130 m panoramic slide, turbolance, spacehole, kamikadze, aquatube and rapid river slides) and several pools, the new family Aquapark covers a large area within the Resort’s green park.;
- Beachfront sun terraces - situated right next to the beach between Sol Nessebar Bay and Sol Nessebar Palace, offering free of charge deck-chairs and parasols and All Inclusive beach bar (Beach Bar Embarcadero);
- Rocky river to the beach – starts its way near Sol Nessebar Bay and crawls along the beach path to a pool within the forest, next to the beachfront terraces of the Resort;
- Open-air sports ground with 3 tennis courts, mini-football field, volleyball playground, basketball playground and multi-purpose ground;
- Kids’ Club where children between 4-12 years enjoy arts and crafts, fun and sport activities;
- Green area with open-air fitness and different types of cradles in the Resort’s park;
- Daytime animation and sport activities for adults and children, and evening entertainment programme with special thematic shows (popular Broadway and authentic Bulgarian shows), organized by the Hotel’s animation team;
- Entertainment stage for the evening shows in the park;
- Disco Club Viva – night club with 290 indoor seats and special thematic shows several times a week; not included in the All inclusive programme.
The 3-storey Rose SPA Center, located in Sol Nessebar Palace, covers an area of 2,400 sq.m. and offers a vast array of exclusive services and facilities, such as:
- Indoor pool;
- Aroma therapy area;
- Turkish steam bath;
- SPA capsule;
- Finnish & infrared sauna;
- Fitness hall;
- VIP area.
Meetings & Events
Sol Nessebar Resort’s conference block provides excellent conference facilities and equipment for different corporate events like congresses, presentations, discussions, meetings, team buildings and for personal occasions as well. The Resort offers at the clients’ disposal:
- Neptune Grand Hall – 500 sq.m.; with total capacity of up to 500 seats; with natural light;
- 2 conference halls – with capacity of up to 40 seats each;
- 2 meeting rooms – up to 20 seats each;
- Exhibition area.